Valentina Palmer joined Barron & Redding in August 2017 after receiving her J.D. from Florida State University, cum laude, in May 2017. While at Florida State University, Valentina served on the editorial board for the Journal of Transnational Law & Policy and as a member on the Journal of Land Use & Environmental Law as well as the Business Law Review.
While attending Florida State University and living in Tallahassee, Valentina spent time working at the Florida House of Representatives as a Legislative Assistant. She previously clerked with Barron & Redding as a law student in the summer of 2016. Valentina is involved in the community and is presently the Race Director for Race Judicata. She specializes in condominium and community housing law.
- Florida State University, BA, cum laude, 2012
- Florida State University College of Law, cum laude, 2017
- The Florida Bar
- The Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division
- St. Andrews Bay Inn of Court
- Bay County Bar Association