Caleb Ratliff joined the Firm as an Associate in August 2016. He received his J.D. from the University of Georgia School of Law in May 2016. During his time at the University of Georgia, Caleb focused much of his studies on Real Property and Trusts and Estates law, and he was awarded the William Seaborn Ashley, Jr. Scholarship for his studies in Trusts and Estates law.
Caleb also pursued his undergraduate studies at the University of Georgia, where he received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Criminal Justice. He graduated cum laude in May 2013 after completing an internship with the Floyd County District Attorney’s Office in Rome, Georgia.
Caleb is a licensed private pilot, earning his private pilot license in February 2016.
Throughout his studies both in pursuit of his undergraduate and law degrees, Caleb has been exposed to many different areas of the law and previously clerked with Barron & Redding in the summer of 2015. Caleb looks forward to using his experiences to continue to promote the client first atmosphere at Barron & Redding.
- University of Georgia, BA, cum laude, 2013
- University of Georgia School of Law, JD, 2016
- Bay County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- The Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division
- University of Georgia Alumni Association, Vice President, Emerald Coast Chapter
- St. Andrews Bay Inn of Court